THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE BOOKING
- If you are under 18 years of age you will need your parent/legal guardian to give consent for you to receive treatment.
- If you have a promo code, make sure to put it in all caps.
PLEASE READ Things You Need to Know to Prep for Teeth Whitening:
- Eat something before your appointment! As you can't eat for 2 hours after your appointment. You are allowed to drink water though.
- Do not brush or floss 6 hours before your appointment! This can cause brush abrasions and sensitivity of your gums.
- It's very important to hydrate, hydrate, and hydrate! Drinking water reduces sensitivity so drink water BEFORE and AFTER your appointment.
- For best teeth whitening results, we recommend sticking to an "all-white" diet for 24 hours after your appointment.
YES: Water, Bread, Chicken, Pork, Turkey, Noodles, Potatoes, White Sauce, White Cheese, White Rice, White Wine.
NO: Coffee, Tea, Soda, Punch, Red Wine, Tomato sauce, Red meat, Dark-colored vegetables, or anything heavy in color for 24 hours.
How To Book Your Teeth Whitening Appointment;
- We ask that you please reschedule, or cancel, at least 24 hours before the beginning of your appointment or you may be charged a cancellation fee of $50.00.
- If you need to book a mobile or Bridal Party please call.
We look forward to brightening your day in our Smile Spa!
Idahome Smiles - Organic Teeth Whitening
Conveniently located in LEX Salon
1302 S. Vista Ave, Suite 201
Boise, ID 83705
Conveniently located in PHENIX Salon Suites
3909 E. Fairview Ave, Suite 100, Rm 128
Meridian, ID 83642
You will receive a text message reminder before your appointment